Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Almost Free!





MERRY CHRISTMAS :)

I've been MIA lately due to finals. 3 down and 1 more to go. I have A's in all my other class except this math class. If I don't get a decent grade on the final and pass the class with a C then I can't take my "methods". <-----If you're a teacher then you know what I'm saying...IF I do well then after tomorrow morning I'll have 3 weeks off to enjoy.
Parker has a Christmas party at school tomorrow so I have to somehow find time to make cookies (shown below) and study for this exam. I'm going to make normal sugar cookies (ya know pre-packaged with Christmas designs on them) and these cute little babies I found on familyfun.go.com




I'll post the recipe & let you know how they turn out later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment :)